Tuesday, February 13, 2007

If Someone Wrote A Song About You...

What would it say?

I'm happy to report, a little something like this:

well in the perfect world
you'd be the perfect girl
yeah, you'll always be mine

but in this shady world
i don't need a sunlit girl
well, i won't be the one to waste your time


And here all this time I thought it didn't work out because he thought I was too young.

Listen to it yourselves, you myspacers: don bosse.
It's the one called "Lizzy Starz."

Happy heart day, you hopeless, romantic fucks.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a short song.

starz said...

lol, he has that effect on women, switch.

and adam... there are MORE lyrics. that's just the chorus.

Anonymous said...

Postcard print away..I am honored....even more so if you made a copy to mail to someone...mail-art makes me smile.